Monday, September 15, 2008

Fourteen countries in forty days. . . .

Yes, you read that correctly. Fourteen countries in forty days of travel and you may see the weary travelers' bright, smiling faces in a few of these photos. The slideshows have been posted by country, in the order they were visited. A few comments to identify but mostly just the pictures to get these out to you for viewing. . .enjoy. It was an incredible journey: meeting new friends, seeing beautiful countries and enjoying the blessings and privileges of travel and togetherness.

3 comments:

Donna said...

has anyone seen these pictures?

Elise Maygren said...

I am glad I found your blog, and that you posted your highlightes from your amazing trip so so cool!! I bet you had a blast! Thank you! love Bryce and Elise

Ira and Heather said...

Why didn't you take me with you? You could of had massages twice a day for the whole trip if you would have taken me with you!!!! Consider that when you take your next forty day trip. Or any trip for that matter. I want to go!!!!!!